We Welcome You To Amicus Funding
Diligent, Responsive, Sincere. Amicus Funding might be just the solution you were looking for. Our team has developed a reputation for being among the best in the business at getting you what you need, and fast! The form of funding we offer allows our clients to get an advance of needed funds without personal liability – even without credit checks or income verification of any kind. We can provide funding solutions that allow personal injury attorneys to focus on what they do best – winning your case. Our application process is fast (same day!), easy, and at the lowest possible associated cost to our clients. Fill out our application today – help is on the way, and it will be easier than you think!
All applications are processed the same day they’re received. Yes, you could be approved for funds today.
In most cases, clients receive their funds within 24 hours. Our team works hard to get you funds as soon as physically possible!
Amicus’ associated costs are always among the lowest in the industry. You won’t beat our price or our customer service.
- Amicus can provide Pre-Settlement Funding for cases where a future monetary settlement will likely be obtained on Worker’s Compensation, Personal Injury, Premise Liability, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Slip and Fall, and other types of cases.
- Amicus can provide Medical Funding directly to patients and facilities where treatments and procedures are needed. Our Medical Funding solutions help uninsured and underinsured personal injury plaintiffs pay for the quality medical care they may require due to injuries sustained at no fault of their own.
- Advances we provide to our clients are investments into personal injury cases – AND IN NO WAY IS IT A LOAN – Amicus Funding will receive payment upon settlement of the case – directly from the settlement ONLY. There is no personal liability to the Client.
- Anyone who has an open case, using an attorney, and waiting on a settlement payment can receive pre-settlement funding.
- Anyone with an open case, using an attorney, where medical treatment is needed is eligible for medical funding.
- All plaintiff funding is an advance on a pending case settlement, which means it is NOT a loan. Amicus will only be repaid if the Client’s case results in a winning settlement. If your case does not end with a reward, you will not be responsible for paying the advance back.
- We will need your attorney’s contact information to obtain the documents needed for our underwriting team to review your case and application in order to approve any funding.
Amicus Funding provides cash advances and medical funding to every-day people who have been injured in accidents so they can pay their bills and/or get needed medical treatment while giving their attorney time to get them a fair settlement. We believe that no person should have to choose between taking to a lesser settlement over waiting for a fair settlement because they need money to pay for essential needs and medical care.
Amicus Funding provides funding for life needs as well as for medical treatment, which is something that sets us apart from other companies. We provide funding from $500 to $500,000 depending on our clients’ needs. We’ll be here for you every step of the way, and we are always reachable on the phone to answer your questions.
Amicus’ associated costs are always among the lowest in the industry. Shop around and see for yourself!
Our Agreement and the obligation to pay is speculative, and contingent upon the successful resolution of the litigation. Amicus Funding is taking a high risk funding an Advance on a case. With this being said, there is a premium charged in doing so and a Plaintiff should not accept Funding if they have any other alternative to meet their immediate economic needs. However, Amicus Funding will be paid only from the Proceeds of the lawsuit, and agrees not to seek money from the Plaintiff directly in the event the lawsuit is not successful. IF THERE IS NO RECOVERY OF PROCEEDS BY THE CLIENT, THEN AMICUS FUNDING SHALL RECEIVE NOTHING AND THERE IS NO ASSOCIATED OBLIGATION TO PAY THE AMOUNTS ADVANCED.